World Down Syndrome Day
During the month of March, the Newfoundland and Labrador Down Syndrome Society hosts a fundraiser to raise awareness and funds in celebration of World Down Syndrome Day (WDSD) on March 21.
100% of your support will help us in Spreading Our Wings, and will fund programs & services including speech therapy, music therapy, and our yearly summer camp.
Ways you can help support this fundraiser:
– donate to the fundraiser on Facebook
– share the fundraiser on your own Facebook page
– wear your bright & colourful socks on March 21 to raise awareness and support for WDSD
– share pictures of your socks on Facebook & Twitter using #LOTSOFSOCKS
– plan your own fundraiser and collect donations from your classmates or colleagues